Mascot International A/S develops, manufactures, and markets high quality workwear and safety footwear for tradespeople, construction workers and industrial customers. MASCOT is the market leader in workwear in Denmark and among the largest brands in Europe. We strive to ensure that our customers are always served professionally across national borders. In order to ensure smooth project execution with large international end-user companies, we are looking for a Project and Sales Coordinator for our Global Key Accounts department.
As a Project and Sales Coordinator, you will be the organizational and administrative support for the Sales Director for Global Key Accounts and for our Global Key Account Managers (GKAM). You will be the link to all internal stakeholders, global Key Accounts (customers), and other internal and external stakeholders in all phases of the sales projects.
Reporting to the Sales Director GKAM, you will be working in a small core team in Pårup, near Silkeborg.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Project Coordination of sales projects with our global customers, including the optimizing of our internal processes across internal and external stakeholders.
• Making sales and market analysis
• Coordinating the setting up of the global customers in our garment management system, MASCOT Smart Store.
• Coordinating the supply of garment samples to customers in cooperation with our Customer Service department.
• Other administrative tasks.
• Relevant trade education, eg. As Sales Assistant in international trade.
• Project management training and practical experience in project management would be an advantage.
• Min. 3 years of experience in customer service, sales support or internal sales, preferably to Key Accounts.
• Skilled within data collection and analysis.
• Experience in systematizing and process optimization.
• Experience in handling quotations, tenders and contracts.
• English and German at high professional and fluent level in writing and speaking. If you also speak Dutch or French, this would be welcomed.
• Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite, and SAP, ERP and CRM knowledge would be an advantage.
As a Project and Sales Coordinator, you will have broad contact within MASCOT, and it is important to be a good team player and to work with a positive mindset so that tasks are completed satisfactorily for all parties.
You are structured, persistent, and responsible. You have a strong drive, and you make things happen. You have strong communication skills, that engage and motivate your stakeholders to contribute to the realization of the projects you drive or participate in. Additionally, we expect you to have a stable CV.
Be a part of a strong culture
MASCOT is an international growth company with a strong and ambitious culture supported by commitment, competencies, diligence, and cooperation. Our ambition is to develop, produce, market, and sell the world's best workwear and safety footwear. You will be a part of a dynamic workplace in constant development, where we every day do our job using a high energy level, a solution-oriented flexibility and adaptability. At MASCOT you get great responsibility, while our managers, through coaching, motivation and follow-up, create the foundation for professional and personal development of the individual employee.MASCOT is a family-owned company and is founded on family values. We trust each other, take care of each other, and treat each other with decency and respect. This is also the approach that we have towards our customers and other business partners. We do our best to do a professional and forward-looking job. Decency and quality are paramount.
State-of-the-art headquarters created for job satisfaction and a dynamic workplace
In September 2018, MASCOT moved into our headquarters in Pårup, west of Silkeborg. From here we offer a dynamic day in our state-of-the-art headquarters. The headquarters are built and decorated with focus on community, a good working environment and in such a way as to support the internal workflows. The lunch is made by our skilled chefs in the restaurant. Before and after work, you can freely use our well-equipped fitness centre with state-of-the-art machines.
MASCOT's headquarters is located next to the Herning motorway and main road A13, which provides easy access by car from all of Central Jutland and East Jutland.